If a family member gets sick?
Do the following:
- Immediately shift him/her in a separate room and quarantine.
- Wear a mask and wash your hands whenever you exchange the food or medicine to that person.
- Try to keep the old age members away from the patient.
- Keep vigilance on him/her temperature, oxygen level, breathing, and hydration.
- Consult a doctor and seek his advice.
- In case the fever persists for more than 3 days and the condition is deteriorating then consult the doctor and shift the member to the hospital.
- Don’t Panic and motivate the member to deal with the situation.
- Follow the guidelines of doctors and medical practitioners.
- Don’t become a doctor yourself and prescribe medicines.
These are some of the precautions you can take however, as per the situation and condition of the patient, you are advised to approach the medical practitioner and take all precautions.
Read the guideline for home quarantine issued by MoHFW.
Your browser does not support iframes.